Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Apr 22, 2007, 1:05 PM   #1

I tried to find a remote cord over the internet for my digital camera, but I failed in finding one.

I am looking for something like http://www.amazon.com/NIKON-MC-36-Mu.../dp/B000BY9CUY for the time-lapse option.

I have attached the reference in the manual.

Please send me a link, a type or anything !
agent__7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 25, 2007, 10:35 AM   #2

I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for. I purchased one of these for my 9000 and it works. There isn't anything spectacular or unique about it. You press the button part way, it clicks and activates the autofocus, you press it a little further and it takes the picture. It plugs into the USB port.

To find this accessory, I had to go to the Fujifilm Mall and search for accessories by specific model. It doesn't show up on the standard accessory list. Since the 9000 and the 9500 are the same camera, but for different markets, I would think that it should be available for your camera as well.

I don't know what you are expecting as far as time lapse photography goes. This requires you to push the button for every image that you want taken.

jphess is offline   Reply With Quote