Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Aug 7, 2003, 7:32 PM   #1
Default Misplaced/Stolen S602 - need to buy another

My Fuji S602Z disappeared as we went thru security at the Newark, NJ airport 6am August 7th.

It contains a 256 MB Viking Compact flash card and a 128 MB Smart Media Card. It also has several priceless pictures of my wife and son on Broadway.

If you accidentally picked it up - it was in a black tamrac bag. My business card is in one of the zippered inside pockets. Reward for its return.

Anyone interested in selling their camera to a good home so you can upgrade to the new model?

If you see one in a pawnshop or on ebay can you alert me or the NJ police (973-792-7077 incident # 19967)?

If you accidentally bought it and you didn't know it was stolen - I've got a manual, software, and the USB cord you could use. Drop me a line.

It's frustrating, but on the overall scale of things ... it's only a thing, nobody was hurt, my kids are healthy, and my wife of 19 years is good looking. I thank God for my family, my job, and my friends - but they'll have to take their own pictures for a while [grin].

Jim Coffey
jimcoffey62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 8, 2003, 2:41 PM   #2

how did it happen??? someone mug you or was it lost thru the security check?

djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2003, 10:15 PM   #3
Default No mugging - just a snatch and grab

No mugging, just take your eye off it and it's gone.

I kinda hope it was a mistake and someone does the right thing and calls me. My business card was inside the bag.

It's got priceless pictures from my son's graduation trip to New York City.
jimcoffey62 is offline   Reply With Quote