Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 12, 2007, 3:44 PM   #1

See Steve's hands on review here:

FujiFilm FinePix A920

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 14, 2007, 8:47 PM   #2

I'm curious, since this camera has a SuperCCD like the F50fd, how do the two cameras compare? I'm particularly curious about the quality and capability of macros and especially night time shots since there aren't manual controls.

On a side note, why doesn't Fuji update the E800 instead? An updated E800 may be the perfect camera for me....like a F50fd that uses AA batteries.
leaftye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27, 2007, 11:40 PM   #3

Huge MP cameras - different approach 4 solve "noise problem".
Predictibly, unsucessfull in today sensor's generation's.
may time solve this w/Kodak wide(IR 2 UV)range sensors and/or Sony "high rrequency sensors" approach, but in case upcoming intel fab dropping(they simply can't be upgraded to Si-Ge tech and makes main iNtel "advantages" - products availability[thry hyge fab number] - totally disadvantage") - i think both DSLR and p&s - moves to even huge sensor, more or less comparable to 35 film "analogs".

about "improving E-900 models" - this(as F-30/F-20)D called newhired Fuji Marketoid "improper"(both marketing and DC building/sheming) and abandoned and only improved in Nikon P-5000/5100 - Comparable to E-900, but no more

simple but erroneous marketing logic is "if you need another feature - buy another camera".
previously 'all-in-one and good on all camera" approach(assembled and sold wery well) - forbidden.
portability and easy of use- one line - like Fxx's
striaghtforvard p&s - Zx's
Flexibility - SD-xxxx's
Pro Quality - Sx's
and etc

SkyShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2008, 2:37 PM   #4

Which is better camera - fuji a920 or canon powershot 560? Please answer me cos tomorow i will buy camera, but i dont know what camera of these 2 is better
Cipsas is offline   Reply With Quote