Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jan 21, 2008, 9:44 PM   #1

OK....getting a feel for my new toy now, S700, that my wife got me last Turesday for my birthday

These I took this evening. It is cold and crisp, with no clouds whatsoever...

This one is a shot looking mostly west, of the southern Kitsap and Olympic peninsula(s) just after the sun sunk out. If you look close, you'll see the darker strip of land mass, that is the Kitsap, another body of water separates that from the mountains on the Olympic peninsula.

The next one is looking south from from the same spot. That is toward Seattle (actually 50 miles or so past it) and the mountain is a volcano, sister to Mount Saint Helen that erupted 20 or so years ago. This is Mount Rainier...

And now, when I turn east, this was my view. That is the Cascade mountain range, which extends from Oregon (to the south) up to British Columbia, Canada.

As you can see, the sun was setting as the moon was rising, and I could view all of this from the same vantage point taking the shots within minutes of each other......it was a gift from God :-D
eddie haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 21, 2008, 9:48 PM   #2

I really like them all. I can't wait until I get my S700.
seisky is offline   Reply With Quote