Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jun 16, 2008, 8:21 PM   #1

I have this fuji finepix S5600 camera which i bought 3 years back. I tried to transfer some photograhs on my computer ( i have already installed the fuji drivers) on this computer.

When I tried to transfer the photograph I saw that it opens up E:/New Folder and this folder is empty which i dont understand.

I have 256MB car and which is already full. I saw the E:/New Folder properties and this properies also show that lot of space have been used.

Earlier it used to open up a folder which was 100_FUJI and my pictures used to get transferred. (I had a different computer)

What I am dong wrong here. I dont have fuji fine pix cd anymore its really long time back i bought it ... is it neccessary to have the fuji finepix viewer to transfer the pics

Please please help urgently i require those pics.

bharat_tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 17, 2008, 7:18 AM   #2

You can't have Windows XP then whichdownloads pics from all my cameras and I use Picasa to organise them and Paint.NET to do all the PP I want.

Do purchase a card reader. They're very cheap now and should solve all your problems.

Almar is offline   Reply With Quote