Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Aug 14, 2009, 10:01 AM   #1
Default 1-day sale of DPS-9000S Battery Pack

I have chanced upon this Digipower DPS-9000S universal power pack on sale in eBay. The sale price of $12 plus US shipping of $4.95 is quite a steal IMHO. But the sale ends within 24 hours. I bought mine from a different eBay seller for $23 plus international shipping.

I highly recommend this DPS-9000S for a Fuji camera, based upon my personal experience, as explained below.

As the DPS-9000S battery pack is Lithium based with native output of 7.2V (good for many brands except Fuji), a step-down regulator is included in the package to change the output to 5V for Fuji cameras. The regulator works very well which means the Fuji camera continuously sees batteries being freshly charged with a constant 5V output. One can therefore shoot the whole day long using flash and LCD screen whenever one feels like doing so and still finds plenty of battery charges at the end of the day.

Grab it at this good price if you do not mind the extra piggy-bagging power pack at the camera base. I personally sees the DPS9000 works on S602, S7000, S20 Pro and S9500. In fact it works on all Fuji that have the 5V external power input socket.

Here are the contents of the DPS9000S power pack. The power pack is the one with yellow stickers on it. The second black box below the power pack is the 5V step-down regulator for Fuji cameras.

P.S. To ensure the 5V adapter for Fuji cameras is included in the package, please do ask the seller about it before you buy from him !!!

Last edited by dancheng; Aug 14, 2009 at 10:19 AM.
dancheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 16, 2009, 9:54 AM   #2

The price is now even cheaper.
It has been extended for 2 more days and lower price @$10.50.

This remains a steal IMHO.
dancheng is offline   Reply With Quote