Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jan 7, 2004, 9:37 AM   #21

Originally Posted by Polar Monk
I'm gonna have my S7000 next Friday, having it ordered at October 30th already!
Have fun with your S7000 when you get it. I got mine on New Years eve and I have been have fun since. Try out the macro mode it is really cool. Wish it had a manual zoom but thats ok, I can live with it. The S7000 fits nicely in my hand, has a weight that I like although some of my freinds think it is on the heavy side. This cam certainly has a different personality from my previous cam so it did take a little getting use to.

In general how do you guys out there take your pics. As in what settings do you use as default.
zace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2004, 9:07 PM   #22

agreed with zace27. S7000 does take very good macro pics. ithink almost 95% of my macro shots came out very well and i'm darn impressed. macro shots that i thought impossible initially came out very well...i'm darn love it.

referring to your Q, it really depends on the circumstances. diff scenario uses diff settings. for me, there is no common setting for all scenarion, well unless you want to put the setting to AUTO all the time

this weekend i'm gonna shoot some sport action shots. will post the result later

faizal is offline   Reply With Quote