Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Oct 21, 2011, 6:00 PM   #1
Default S200EXR photos too clear

Hi, I own a Fujifilm S200EXR since few months and I have been trying to discover all the possibilities it has, that seems to be a hugh amount.

BUT I feel to have some problems when using the EXR mode of operation that seems to be the recommended if one doesn't one to deal with manual exposure or speed adjustments.

Both in EXR and in Auto modes the photos taken seems to be too clear, not having the "natural" colour I expected. It is as if the auto measurements or the white balance were not correct. I tried to solve it adjusting the white balance but in EXR/Auto mode it is not possible.

What could be the problem? Do you feel the camera could have any adjustement problem that need service from Fuji?

fje is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 22, 2011, 3:24 PM   #2

Having owned an S200exr I can tell you I was never convinced by the EXR function- especially when it downsizes to 6mp..! If you're going to use Auto- I would suggest using the standard Auto mode- or Program and select your desired iso setting.
Assuming your colour mode and white balance are in the desired position,all should be fine.
Perhaps you can upload a pic to display your concern....
SIMON40 is offline   Reply With Quote