Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:09 AM   #1
Default L.E.D. Backlighting

Here is one of my backlit pictures of an Iris that was blooming well into October of last year (I think). My neighbor called me up and said to come over and see this crazy flower. It was dark out and all I had with me for light was the led flashlight that I was using in her backyard. I knew the flash on my camera would be to harsh and wash everything out. So I stuffed the light into the base of the flower clump and started shooting away. I was using my FujiFilm S2000HD camera. I took about 85 pictures with many different settings, all hand held of course, no PP, just straight from the camera. This pic is the best (to me) of all the pics. The flower is a pale lavender color. Tell me what you think........J4c P.S. 2 pictures actually
Attached Images
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.......Cicero
cameras owned and used FujiFilm S2000HD, FujiFilm HS20EXR
just4clix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 28, 2011, 12:01 PM   #2
Default Beautiful!

Beautiful pictures! I especially like the first one for its softness outside the brightest center areas...
Wes James is offline   Reply With Quote