Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Aug 24, 2002, 10:04 PM   #1
Default 602 and white balance setting?

Have my new 602 and have a question about the white balance settings, there are 9 choices am trying to figure out what one besides "auto" would be best for a overcast day (total cloud cover)outdoor pictures. Would it be "shooting in shade"? I dont think its "shooting outdoors in fine weather" as i assume that means a sunny day. The "fluorescent" choices dont sound right either. "Incandescent" for indoor type of light and not sure what to do for a custom setting? Would i take a peice of white paper along with me outside on cloudy day and shoot that in the setting of a custom white balance? My old camera had a setting for white balance that said "cloudy" so this camera has me a little confused on white balance.

Oh by the way i was able to take 32 seconds using a memorex 128 compact flash before i got the busy signal at VGA setting. I got 21 seconds with generic 64 meg compact flash. Smartmedia of course works until full of course.
dc9mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links