Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jan 11, 2003, 5:10 AM   #11

Sure thing Voxmagna, here's the link: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...essage=2990219

The chap who did the mod is also from the UK, he acquired all of his necessary parts from Jessops and Staples. Best of luck.
Alakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2003, 2:57 PM   #12

Are the Raynox DCR-720 and DCR-1850 threaded on the end so filters could be attached?

I have recently purhcased a S602 and will probably opt for the AR-FX9 Adapter Ring so I can use 55mm filters with no addtional lenses. But it would be nice to have lenses with threads on the ends for filter add-ons. I know that the Fuji lenses are not threaded.

Any Suggestions . . .
Trader Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2003, 5:58 AM   #13

Alakai...Thanks for your post, a creative solution! a bit much when you have to use the original plastic push on cover and glue it to an adaptor ring though!

I wonder what I could use the Fuji box and other bits for? perhaps cutting a hole in the CD (which I don't use), paint it black and warming it with a hair dryer, I could make the wide angle hood as well!
voxmagna is offline   Reply With Quote