Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Aug 3, 2004, 4:30 PM   #1

I have been posting this question in many places hopeing for an answer.

Since nobody has yet ever took a guess at one, I am going to try this Forum:idea:

My friend has a Fuji S3000, and has used its ImageMixer VCD2 software to make VCD photo albums.

But, a strange "flaw" has upset his painstaking work.

It seems that a set of numbers appear on the lower left corner of his completed/burned VCD. Kind of like those logo that you see on TV

Pixela (ImageMixer's maker) call these "clip numbers," and according to them" no matter how you set up clip numberswill always appear"

What kind of application is this:?

It is one of the few that that will trun still images into a VCD in one step, but, the results are ruin by a distracting set of on screen junk:?

Has any one else run into this?

Has any one found a solution?

Pixela keep saying that you just have to "live with it."

Please respond soon

ensign is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 7, 2004, 12:16 PM   #2

I don't have this software, but I would suggest checking out some of the other software available for doing this. I use Roxio's burning suite that allows me to create slideshow VCD's and DVD's without any "advertising" in the pictures. Ulead and Jasc also have products out there that will let you burn slideshows, most of them will let you download a timed trial version from thier website so you can see if it meets your needs before you have to shell out any cash.
tleonhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2004, 3:04 PM   #3

While I still think that this flaw in ImageMixer VCD2 is something that Pixela should correct.

My friend, who likes things simple (I, on the otherhand, use 3application), has given up on it and went to NERO 6.0 which can make a slide show, author a VCD, and burn it in one step

So, the problem that this topic was supposed to answer has become moot.

However, I would like to know has anyone else run in to this problem.

Or was it just my friend's copy of ImageMixer VCD2 that had this unfixable flaw:?

ensign is offline   Reply With Quote