Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Dec 10, 2002, 7:05 AM   #11

I just wanted to confirm that I recently purchased a FinePix 3800 and installed the FinePix viewer and ALL of it's components.

I have FinePix version 3.2.01E and am using WinXP version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600).

Everything worked (which surprised me )

My USB connection worked fine first time and I even got the Web Cam working but only after I disabled my firewall. (My settings I think may be too restrictive)

Sorry I can't give you any assistance other than to confirm that these versions are working for me.
rmlewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2002, 10:26 AM   #12

I have version 3.2. The box and instructions say that it is made for Windows xp.

I'll have to check my firewall settings. I have an internet protection program as well. I was able to hook up the camera and have xp import the pictures, so finepix viewer may be unnecessary. I tried to set it up again last night, with the same errors and could not find any changes to my modem or internet settings. I'll check the firewall.

Thanks for the advice...I'm about ready to give up on this and just get another program.
athimmel is offline   Reply With Quote