Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Aug 14, 2005, 11:23 AM   #1

After having (and using) my F10 for the past month, I totally love this camera. if it were not for the stupid external dongle adapter, it would be nearly perfect. So, to get around having to use the stupid adapter to download photos and charge, I wanted to work this camera like all the rest I have/have had:* an external charger, and memory reader.But, I have had trouble finding an xD reader that is USB 2.0 and supports 1GB.* (It needs to be a tiny dongle type, not the large external boxes.)* Also, BestBuy and other local retailers are carrying third party batteries, but no chargers for them.So ... anyone know where I can get a USB2.0 Dongle xD reader that handles 1GB sticks, and an external charger for the NP-120? (Looks like Amazon.com has a reader that is USB 1.0, and the Fuji brand charger.)Even Fuji's own website doesn't list the F10 in their accessory compatibility grid.Thanks...* Again, sorry for this running all together.* This BB doesn't seem to like my web browser.
allenhuffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links