Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Sep 13, 2005, 2:44 PM   #1

if I 'll set thier size just 1600 x 1200, 1024 x 768, 640 x 480 ..that's mean 4-5 pix not necessary, I can buy it just 3 px, right?

now, I 'm comparing canon A510 3px. and fuji A350 5.2px in the same price..

how do u thing? please,tell me ..thank you so much..
koy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 13, 2005, 3:10 PM   #2

The answer to your question depends a lot on how you intend to use your photographs. If you are planning on printing them, then the higher megapixel camera might be better because it would provide you with some latitude so that you could crop your images somewhat and still have a respectable photograph. However, if you are just going to be viewing the photographs on your computer or on the Web, then the lower megapixel camera would probably serve you just fine. Digital photography is so versatile that, in my opinion, it would be a good idea to have as many megapixels as possible. You never know when you might get that one shot that you might want to have an enlargement printed from. And it wouldn't be until you exceeded the limitations of your camera that you would regret your decision.
jphess is online now   Reply With Quote