Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Oct 6, 2005, 6:10 PM   #1

Read the following today on http://www.digitalcamerainfo.com/con...inePix-F11.htm

Fujifilm Japan Announces FinePix F11
by Emily Raymond
September 29, 2005 – Fujifilm Japan announced the FinePix F11 today, which upgrades a few of the features from its sister digital camera, the F10. Both the F10 and F11 have 6.3 megapixels on their 5th generation Super CCD HR sensors and RP image processors, but the F11 adds two more modes to the gamut. The F10 has manual functions, but does not offer the shutter speed priority and aperture priority modes that the F11 now includes. The Fujifilm FinePix F11 will be available in November, but will not be offered in the United States.

Anyone confirm, deny this???

thanks, Lenny

lm67226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 6, 2005, 6:29 PM   #2

After reading that web site's S9000 review, I doubt that they could accurately transcribe a notice from Fuji regarding the F-11.

Regards, Nicholas
nickphoto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2005, 11:05 PM   #3

That review on the S9000 is so ignorant I hardly think the author had the camera when he wrote it. In fact, I don't think he even owns a camera.

I could hardly believe my eyes when I read this:

Another major obstacle for this model is its dependence on four AA batteries to power it. Users could go through forty bucks of batteries just trying to learn how to change the aperture.
CCWKen is offline   Reply With Quote