Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Oct 28, 2005, 11:36 AM   #1

I snapped some shots last night at my local mall to test the nighttime capabilities of the S9000, and a few car photos I took right at sunset are also included:

newdiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 28, 2005, 4:49 PM   #2

Hi Newdiamond and All,

Your images are just great. Imagine those night shots from a 'Prosumer' camera!!

I am starting to have more and more confidence in my S9000 when I press the shutter.

By the way, Try these in RAW if you haven't already.

My own tests show much more detail and less noise when shot as Raw.

*******____ I notice you are selling images on Smumug.

Your full size images are posted and are downloadable ( for printing). You should select "copyright protected" on the "Customize Gallery" menu. In addition you must select "no" for the "Make Original Size viewable?" option.

This is because if you select Copyright protection, it prevents Right Click Copying on all ofyour images, EXCEPT the "Original Size" image whichopens in a separate window without copyright protection.

Regards, Nicholas
nickphoto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2005, 5:48 PM   #3

I have the originals available only on these 'test' photos, my normal photos do not have the originals available. Also, I am not using a 'pro' account, so I'm not selling them for profit @ this point, perhaps down the road...I can't wait to get back to the racetrack and try it the S9000!

I am taking it to an Air Force air show next weekend, we'll see how it does with those...
newdiamond is offline   Reply With Quote