Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 7, 2006, 2:01 AM   #331

Got one from the first batches (SN 53Q19551), sent it back one year later because of a blurry left side (yep, I lived with it for a whole year!).
It came back 12 days later, with a new lens, and it's a LOT better now. It even seems to focus more quickly!
dlacouture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2006, 3:22 AM   #332

Thats great news Dlacouture, the S9500 is a very capable camera, its just a big dissapointment that so many have stupid faults with them.
Focus Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2006, 1:57 PM   #333

bought a s9500 in september 2006, toook around 1500 shots thenthree weeks ago the command dial stopped working, it turned but nothing registered on the EVF. Took it back to the shop i bought it from (jessops in oxford) they replaced it but then after taking 5 shots the dial broke again!!!!! not a happy man. I wasn't man handling the camera, in fact i was being extra careful after the dial broke the first time.

I've been reading some treads on thsi site - could it be that it's just a batch problem with the camera?

Anyway - bought in september 2006,No. 54Q35091. Command dial problem. replacement given October 2006 No. 54Q26236. Command Dial problem.

Anyone have any advice on what i should do? ring the shopi got the replacement from? send it to fuji? help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in the UK

Dartfish is offline   Reply With Quote