Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 11, 2005, 1:20 PM   #1

For those of you who are using Photoshop CS2 or Photoshop Elements 3 or 4, in the download section of the Adobe website there is a download of the beta version of Adobe Camera Raw 3.3. Although the Fuji 9000 is not listed as one of the supported cameras, I just tried it with a raw image from the 9000 that I downloaded a while ago. It works very well. And now, unfortunately, I'm really sold on the camera.
jphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 11, 2005, 1:41 PM   #2
Super Moderator

that definately improves the usefullness of the camera as fuji's included raw conversion is pretty poor really.. i recommend this download to any 9000 users that have an interest in RAW...
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2005, 1:46 PM   #3

Yes !!! it's working, now I can start taking picures in RAW mode, especially the higher ISO shots.
dijkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2005, 9:22 PM   #4

The only thing missing in this beta of ACR is the camera colour profile for the S9000, which will be included by the time 3.3 goes final. Raw support for the S5200/5600 will also be included in the final release of ACR 3.3.
goomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2005, 12:24 AM   #5

Beauty! I was just browsing Adobe's website and thought, aww crap, no support for my 9500 in this release. Thanks for the info!
Off to try it.
Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote