Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Nov 16, 2005, 12:54 AM   #1

I was wondering if anyones been able to get their hands on an E900...and wondering what they think of it? what they think of it compared to other cameras like it?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I purchased one a few days ago - and not sure if its the right camera for me. Have also heard some iffy things about the lens so I donno. Not quite liking the 7cm macro (I like closer then that), but overall its been a good little thing. But being $599 + 14%tax I want something that'll do me for years no problem. So was just wondering if anyone else has tried it what they think of it compared to other cameras out there in the 8mp + range.

please write soon!

andromeda_myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 18, 2005, 7:40 AM   #2

I understand your problem. I have been considering this camera too. Since making a decision about the camera with it in your hands is too difficult I have a solution for you: send the camera to me and I will evaluate it and let you know if you want to keep it and use it for several years or if it just isn't worth it to you.
pubwvj is offline   Reply With Quote