Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jan 10, 2006, 6:10 AM   #1

Just get Adobe Elements 4, sobs I have confirmed that it does not support Fujifilm S9500 RAW images. Sobs sobs...
hazarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 10, 2006, 9:46 AM   #2

In order for Photoshop Elements to support RAW images from any camera, you must have Adobe Camera Raw installed properly. Camera Raw is periodically updated to include support for new cameras. In order to use the RAW images from your camera you must go to the Adobe download area and get Adobe Camera Raw 3.3 Beta. Be sure to get the instructions on where to install it, or you will drive your self crazy trying to figure out what isn't working correctly. I have been using the beta version for a couple of months with my 9000, and it works just fine. When the beta version was released, they did not list the 9000/9500 as a supported camera because the profile had not been completely built. It is my understanding that it will be officially supported when 3.3 is finally officially released, which is going to be very soon. But the beta version has been working very well.
jphess is offline   Reply With Quote