Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jan 20, 2006, 9:12 PM   #1

How can adjust the exposure time with the s9000?

Can that be adjusted using auto mode, or which mode do I shoot in to adjust that.

I notice that the sharper pics are being used with a shorter exposure time, 1/110 seconds or so, and iso 100 or 200.
pantinor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 20, 2006, 9:47 PM   #2

There are a number of different things that will affect the sharpness of the picture. You cannot control the shutter speed in the Auto mode. You need to use one of the other modes. For instance, if you use "S" mode you can use the control wheel on the top right hand side of the camera to adjust the shutter speed specifically. But there are so many other things that you need to understand. My advice to you is to get the manual and study it carefully. It seems from the nature of your question that you haven't familiarized yourself with the camera at all. Spend your time reading the manual and experimenting with the camera. You might find others here who might be willing to "hold your hand" but you will do yourself a big favor if you will spend some time reading.
jphess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2006, 10:03 PM   #3

Try this and have fun

coldshot is offline   Reply With Quote