Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jan 27, 2006, 7:04 AM   #1

This is a one of many pictures that I have taken with my new s9000. I've read so many negatives about this camera and I really don't agree. This is a great all around camera. Sure you have to do some work in Photoshop, but for the most part some if not all DSLR's you have to too. This image was cropped and sharpened.
Attached Images
cdmo74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 27, 2006, 8:19 AM   #2

Nice result cd, glad you're getting this kind of result with minimal processing. The 9500 is a good camera - the negativity has arisen in the main, from those obvious faulty cameras that were around. I think these are filtering out of the system and thosewho have had them replaced or attended to seem quite happy now.

I've found that I'm able to get good resultswithout the need for extensive PP - but even better results when you do play around a bit. Why don't you start posting on the Critiques Forum - there's quite a few 9000/9500 owners who post there regularly as I'm sure you've seen, and it's a lot of fun as well as being informative. See you there
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2006, 8:36 AM   #3

Here are a few more pics from the S9500.

Edster77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2006, 4:21 PM   #4

I was wondering.. how can i detirmite if my S900o is from a new series or from an older one?

Very beatifull pictures by the way: D

especially the doggy
cypher666 is offline   Reply With Quote