Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Mar 25, 2006, 4:32 AM   #1

Hi everyone, I've just signed on and this is my first posting. I've found the forum very helpful over the past year or so, and thought I would sign on and see if you can help with a "feature" I've found with my week-old S9500.

So far I'm very happy with the camera (I'll try and post some sample pics soon) but I've noticed that when I play back movie clips on the TV, the on screen Play/Pause/Cancel menu at the bottom of the TV screen is way off centre to the left, so much so that only half of the Play/Pause/Cancel icon is actually visible. I can play the clips OK though.....

It's not the TV set up because when I play back clips from my trusty S5500, the menu is right in the centre and all is visible. I'm in the UK so the output in the camera's menu is set at PAL, if that makes a difference to any diagnosis.

Is there something in the S9500's set-up that I'm missing? Like I said, it's not a major problem, just a niggle.

birsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links