Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jun 1, 2006, 3:41 AM   #1

I am thinking of getting one of those digicams as a second pocketable camera. Ofcourse, my eyes set on the F10 but unfortunatley it does not have the manual controls that the F11 has. I was thinking, does anyone here have some pointers on where I can find one of those cams cheap?
I would especially enjoy the F11 as I feel that it best balances the low noise results that the F10 has along with manual controls. Does anyone here think that when the F30 hits the shelves, the F10/F11 will drop in price?
zygh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2006, 3:38 PM   #2

Don't know about the F11, but the F30 can be had mail order for around $330-340, and Fuji is offering a $50 rebate from now though mid-July on it, bringing the cost down to $290 plus shipping. If/when Adorama gets them both in, they'll have the F30 for $339 and the Olympus H 1GB xD card for $38.95. A good deal, indeed, and probably hard to beat, given that the F11 hasn't really seen a price drop yet.
Overzeetop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2006, 5:23 AM   #3

Given that the F11 isn't a US released model, and that gray market gear can be a problem to maintain and/or replace, I'd go for the (theoretically) superior F30.* Or wait for the F20 and see if it meets your needs.* I'm just loving the F30.* Image quality right up there with my s9000 and it rides around in my pocket.
Paul Herzoff is offline   Reply With Quote