Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jun 22, 2006, 3:40 PM   #1

I was wondering if any members have had experience with adorama to buy cameras? I usually buy things off of bhphoto, but they are out of stock, and have been for a while. Is adorama comparabe to bhphoto? How are they for refunds if i am not happy with the camera? How are their shipping times, packaging, customer service etc....OH...AND ONE LAST THING...i live in canada, but may just get the camera shipped to the states because i know someone who lives less than 1 hour across the border, so i will save on shipping costs, and time. BUT...i am wondering one thing: can i still get the $50 rebate if i live in Canada? I think i read somewhere that is only for USA citizens, but if i give a USA address, then can i get it? thanks.
Apples123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 22, 2006, 7:16 PM   #2

I don't know, I have never used them. I would always check resellerratings.com. There are other stores with better ratings with that camera at the same price or a few dollars more, be sure to put in your zip code, some charge for shipping, others don't. That will all add to the final price.
GoCubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2006, 7:02 PM   #3

I would use JR or BH over adorama from some posts I have seen, but* they are probably fine. I find the customer service at J&R to be the best, easy to deal with and always helpful, and they never try to upsell you.
guitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2006, 3:00 AM   #4

I purchased my Nikon F80 from them five years ago and everything went smoothly, no problems. I have also used B&H and would say that my experience was equally satisfactory. Don't know about how Adorama are with refunds since I've never tried to return anything to them.

As for the rebate, I don't see how it would be a problem, if you give them a U.S. address. How are they going to know, right?

My Fujifilm FinePix F30 and F10 galleries.

sjseto is offline   Reply With Quote