Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old May 11, 2003, 1:23 PM   #1
Default Comments on the Fuji S602z

I have owned my 602 for about 9 months and so far have been pleased with it. It gets used in a wide variety of settings. It is the first digital that I have been able to use to take indoor sports photos, I would up taking about 600-700 basketball photos this season. Some were ok, some bad, some outstanding but this was no different from shooting a regular camera and film. Baseball season has just started (high school, junior high and little league) and I have taken about 75 photos so far, still getting my timing down with the camera but have gotten several good shots (I do photos for both of my local weekly papers and am the fire department's photographer).

I have seen a lot of comments here about the 602, so far I like the camera quite well. It has served the purpose that it was purchase to do. I realize it is not the perfect camera we all look for and for the price I feel it was money well spent. ( :lol: Boy am I glad I bought it when I did). To some it is not a good camera, it does have some flaws but I realize what I bought and all in all it serves me well.
k1par is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links