Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Fujifilm

Old Jul 18, 2006, 1:58 AM   #1

I've got a question to people who reviewed Fuji F30. Why didn't you take test photos of the same scenes as you usually use in the previous cameras: for example desktop photo with m&m figure (both with flash and with ambient light), red building, canoes, etc. ???

Your site helped me choose my camera - I compared many different models and only thanks to your comparison potos I was able to make up my mind.

How should I compare this camera with F10 or any other ??? When there are no comparison pictures of the same scene ???

You added new scenes, but forgot to add old ones. It would be really nice to add old scene test photos.

I think it's not only my opinion..

Funghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 20, 2006, 7:20 AM   #2

Yes - in my mind it was no good idea to change the scenes. I am very disappointed about Steve's decision to take new photos.

Can you explain the reason why you do this?

-volker- (Germany)
Volker S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2006, 9:33 PM   #3

Same here - disappointed. I always compare using the photo of the brick building with the street name and the number on the dumpster...also the speed limit sign way to the left side, and the electrical wires. Been looking at that building since before I bought my Oly 3000 6 years ago!

I can recall when 1 million page hits was HUGE..heck, I think at 100k he gave out a gift.
Erics is offline   Reply With Quote