Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jun 16, 2003, 9:53 PM   #11

I agree with most of you guys about Sony in digicams.

Depends on what electronic or digi device I buy, I tend to stick with the brand that designs and produces that device the longest.

When I think of a piece of entertainment center, I think of Sony as one top of the line but when I think of digicams... Wouldn't Nikon or Canon or Olympus or Minolta be better experienced in designing or producing cameras?

I know, I know, I own an HP digicam but only because of its Fuji lens and for the price I paid to get an 8x optical zoom. Seriously, if I had a bit more money, HP wouldn't even make the list on my digicam list. Yup, made no difference even if I work for HP.

BTW, I don't think Mike_Peat over reacted by your comment on your 2nd post Boulder. No offense, but you sounded annoyed that you didn't get any respond within 4 hours. Please remember that we're all in different areas of the world. If we're not only a few hours away from you, the difference could be day and night hours from your area.

Most of us join in on our spare time for our learning and enjoyments. If I get any spare time, it is usually late in the evenings for me. I hope you'll keep your cool and be patience with us so you can learn and enjoy as well
NTT is offline   Reply With Quote