Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Dec 24, 2006, 12:19 PM   #1

I have found a good price on either the Canon 20 or 30D at BeachCamera.com. I googled them to see how their reviews were, and they were an 8.9 out of 10 on BizRate...They are OK then right? I mean, there isn't any underhanded web site scams that go on and give a company a good rating for cash under the table or anything. Is my ignorance showing through yet:blah:? Thanks for your help.

FB Mom
futbol mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 24, 2006, 12:52 PM   #2

Beach camera is well thought of and isn't a scam. Shopping.com shows it as a trusted store with over five thousand responses. I've bought from them. No confirmation calls to get you to buy extra junk you don't need, which is a giveaway that you are dealing with a scam vendor. They just sent a new US market camera in short order at the price advertised. http://www50.shopping.com/xPC-Canon_..._Lens~S-6~OR-0
slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2006, 7:01 PM   #3

I'll add that they do tend to overcharge a bit for their acessory kits, and probably make a good part of their profit there. So check prices and order elsewhere if you want some of those accesories. They do tend to have some of the best prices for the cameras though.

kenbalbari is offline   Reply With Quote