Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jan 5, 2007, 8:20 PM   #1

There really isn't much to say... this is my FIRST post in the forums, but I've followed them for a long time. Unforunately my first post will be rather downtrodden...

My Fujifilm S2 Pro is no more.

Yep. Watching a grand slip out of your grip when releasing in from a tripod is enough to bring any man to tears. The case is cracked.. I picked it up and turned it on and it worked fine.. now today nothing. I was hoping that maybe some forums members would have some insight on how to get it to power back on.. does anyone know of a reset sequence?

Makes me understand why my D70 is of much higher quality... i would never imagine it's case ever cracking like the Fuji.
Pyrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 6, 2007, 8:54 PM   #2

Well, im sory for you misfortune. I don't think anyone could tell you from a post why exactly the canera won't work without seeing it. If the case cracked, it might be a broken connection withing the chip, or the battery connections?.
ndnboy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2007, 2:00 AM   #3

Sorry to hear about your camera. I think we all fear this, in the back of our minds.

As for the D70, it would crack up just the same under the right conditions. But it is pretty heavy duty, which was what sold me on it.
jbigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote