Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old May 12, 2007, 10:21 AM   #11

Hi Nitram22.

I really can't answer that because I only do one slideshow at a time. I'm pretty sure you should be able to extend the loop time but you will have to call photodex customer service to get the information on how to do that.

My thinking is if I put more then one show on a DVD I would not get paid for two shows. The customer would treat it as one DVD so would only want to pay for one DVD. If I charged them fortwo shows on only one DVDthey would think I was ripping them off. I find I have less problems keeping things as simple as possible.

I am about to do a graduation DVD using the customers photographs. I will charge the same as though I took the pictures myself as far as the slide show is concerned. I will charge a scanning fee of 29 cents per photo above the Slide show charge. I will charge this for each photo even if the pictures are on a CD because it will still take time to process them and resize them and ready them to create the slide show.

PS: I added a slide show of IRAC photographs to my photodex sharing. I did do this N/C and sent a bunch of copies to the person that took the pictures.

Ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote