Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jul 22, 2003, 6:06 PM   #1
Default Congrats to Fuji Customer Service

I am usually whinger number one when it comes to customer service ... but this is a time when I am happy to pay kudos to a manufacturer.

I bought my Fuji 3800 last year in Toronto, I had the foresight to check with Fuji Australia that they cover the warranty. they said they would.

In the past few months my camera has taken shots at an angle, approx 30 degrees off with the left side of the photo too "high".

i explained the problem to Fuji, sent out the camera, it come back fixed and within the two weeks they said it would. i also received a letter when i first sent the camera, explainingthat it had been received. i also received a letter explaining the problem and that the CCD had been correctly alligned as a solution to the problem.

It now takes straight shots.

Well done.
Alfisti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 24, 2003, 6:06 AM   #2

I have just received a cheque in the mail for the postage too ....
Alfisti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2003, 11:40 AM   #3

I'm delighted to hear that you've obviously had a good experience with Fuji, but don't you think it's a sad state of affairs that it's sufficiently noteworthy that you felt compelled to tell us about it - a poor indictment of the times we live in where good service doesn't seem to count for much in so many cases.

My husand has just bought a new company car and we went to three dealers before we found one even prepared to get off their bums to deal with us. They were terrific however and we were treated very well - I'm not sure how the other two stay in business. We did however visit them in the brand new car and point out that we bought it down the road, on account of their rudeness and apathy. I doubt it achieved anything, but it felt very good!!!
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote