Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jul 5, 2007, 12:57 AM   #1

Sorry if it's the wrong section.... I'd like to get some prints of my shots ordered and blown up... Here is an example, I've posted the original here somewhere but did some editing and cropping... gave it an "OLD" look I guess...... Now after you look at the image, where would be the best place to order a print in the correct "wide" aspect ratio??? See what I'm getting at?? Anyway, I did join AdoramaPix.... good place to do this?? Here's the image..... Thanks for any help!!!!

jamesb2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 10, 2007, 7:31 PM   #2

James, I use and recommend the following. My experience has been very rewarding with their service. Excellent quality and fast turn around.

Good luck and hope this helps.

jeephotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2007, 6:46 AM   #3

here in england we have plenty of independant printers who use the glycce printers what take a roll of paper 28inches wide so they can do almost any size, size of print depends on dpi and resolution of the image

Reanimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2007, 10:05 AM   #4

I've used ezprints.com for panos in the past. They only have 2 heights though - 6" or 12". It's cut-sheet so the width can be any value. Quality was fine - it's just a question of whether you can live with the 6" or 12" height limitation.
JohnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2007, 11:46 AM   #5

i've used Ezprints too, they did a nice 12x36 panoramic for me. prices are good, fast service, and quality is good. by the time i had the thing matted and mounted for framinng, the 12x36 had turned into 18x42, and of course required a custom frame... one thing to remember about really wide prints, or panoramics - not many places carry mats and frames in those sizes, so you might have to have them custom made.
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote