Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Feb 14, 2008, 1:06 AM   #11

LOL! I get what you're saying. I don't plan on taking a DSLR with me to work for the most part unless I'm going someplace interesting like New York City with a good overnight. I've decided to go two routes. Get a nice P&S like the Powershot G9 or the DCM-TZ5. I know some guys that take great shots while flying and they use 4-6x cameras so i'll be able to live with that also. I just like the G9 for it's quality and the DCM-TZ5 for it's movie abilities. I'm till up in the air about them.

However I do plan on getting a SLR for when I take an actual trip somewhere. Kenya, China, Australia, etc. And for events like our fishing tournaments etc. I'm pretty bent on the Sony cameras. I'm anxious to see what the final review of the A350 turns out like. If it's not the best then I'm going for the A700. I've never really been that serious and figure with the life I live and the things I see it's about time that I do. I'd like to gather a group of well shot photo's and then have them made into posters to have framed and hung on the walls.
ToiletDuck is offline   Reply With Quote