Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:26 AM   #1

I have to say that i just made my first order with cameta, and i doubt it will be the last, as long as i recieve what i ordered. it was a great buying experience. the sales people were very helpfull, and went the extra mile hunting down the correct product numbers, and they did not try to push any other stuff on me or try to get me to buy something different.

so just to say thus far a big thumbs up to cameta
Dr.Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:37 AM   #2

They're a good vendor.

I've bought a few of my lenses from them, including my Minolta 28mm f/2 and Minolta 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5.

You'll find lots of praises for them in the forums here, and they often have good deals on both new and refurbished gear.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2008, 8:55 AM   #3

I purchased my SB-800 flash and a couple of lens as well asone of myD100's from them and never had a problem. I will probably buy from them again when I need something. A very good vender like B&H or Adarama.

Ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2008, 6:09 PM   #4

You read so many things in these forums about problems with ebay, and other, online vendors, that it's nice to read something positive. The one problem I have ever had with Cameta was a lens backordered when I ordered my Pentax K10d. By the time I could call them to ask about it, they had already shipped the lens. Good folks to deal with !
Trojansoc is offline   Reply With Quote