Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Apr 8, 2008, 10:10 PM   #1

After considerable time researching the subject - I decided to send a batch of 4x6's to ezprint. I will not do it again.

Although I like the Kodak paper over the flimsy Fuji paper - the darker areas in the prints have a mottled look that is slightly noticeable under good lighting.

It took nearly a week to receive the prints even though I live just 100 miles away from the lab. The website is terrible to navigate. In fact - it still states my order is 'in process'.

I was overcharged for shipping. (price didn't match anything on their pricing on website). I've emailed customer support (outsourced) 4 times with no resolution. I called several numbers to try and reach support - some were disconnected...finally reached someone who assured me they would call back with a resolution but they did not.

After trying several drop-off and online services - the local Walgreens seems to deliver the best quality and at a fair price. I was hoping to find an online service to ensure consistency - but Ezprints has been a big let down.
Fair warning.
Jagergeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links