Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Aug 13, 2008, 10:45 PM   #41

Sorry to hear that the wedding pictures didn't come out as planned.

Onesuggestion that I didn't see given hear and have done a number of times to help out newly weds like your daughter is to re-shoot. I know that you can't get every shot back but the formals can be redone with much trouble. Getting some formal shots that your daughter is happy with will last a life time. Your not the first person to be unhappy with the finished weddings photos and you won't be the last. Having something go wrong or the clients just not like the weddings pictures was always one of my biggest fears and still is 35 years later. So far no problems, thanks goodness.

Calicajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2008, 10:50 PM   #42

Wow! The last time I checked this thread there was maybe five replies. I had no idea the photographer had outed herself. Anyway, there's a happy ending. Our friend's daughter took a little over a hundred shots with a Canon S5 IS and they came out really well. They're not perfect but much cleaner and sharper than what we would have had otherwise. They're 8 megapixel at ISO 200. We got some nice enlargements from them and we're having a leather bound book made up. Sorry for the firestorm.
bill.guenthner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2008, 7:42 PM   #43

I think your work is beautiful. I loved the flower picture. I would be proud of these pictures, I suspect. And I also plan on trying out a higher ISO in the future. You just can't please some people.
applemac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2008, 7:57 PM   #44

Thank you...thank you..... thank you...!
photowed is offline   Reply With Quote