Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Oct 13, 2003, 7:31 PM   #1
Default Fuji Finepix S2 pro

I am looking at purchasing a pro end Digital. Any feed back on the S2 pro would be much appreciated. Pro and Cons would help in deciding between that and a Canon EOS D10
Pictureone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 13, 2003, 7:48 PM   #2

Go to http://www.s2pro.com and, in particular, check the forums where you'll see photos posted by various S-2 users and also discussion on the camera itself. I have a friend who bought one, in particular because he already had quite a collection of Nikon lenses. He's worked professionally in the past, and he's mighty impressed with its abilities.

Maybe someone else can give you places to go to check up on the Canon.
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2005, 9:50 AM   #3

hey. i've been shooting weddings and portraits for over 30 years. i only went digital a couple of years ago, and bought an s2pro. obviously it's been used in every conceivable situation, every lighting and used hard. when i finally get another camera it will be the s3pro. i think that tells you a lot. the skin tones are really better than canon or nikon. and i can use my beloved nikon lenses and flashes. my website contains images from several cameras, and i had to reduce resolution so as not to be copied, but i think it will still give you an idea of how demanding i am. best of luck to you, and if i can be of further help write me at the, "contact", page of the site. it's at: boydbilbo.com
boydphoto is offline   Reply With Quote