Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Nov 4, 2003, 4:31 PM   #11

Hmm I just found the Kodak CX6330 is also in my price range 3.1MP and 3x optical zoom, hmm has anybody used this camera?
Zaphan58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2004, 2:55 PM   #12

Zaphan58 ! Look also at pentax optioS4i - greatest little camera with the updated firmware. 4MPX 3x Optical Zoom and a very portable size - just great... als ose the Sony DSCW1 - a excellent machine. 5mpx and 3x optical zoom and a 2.5 inches LCD.

Dear Gibsonpd3620 - do you agree with me? do you have any experience with the pentax's optio s4i ? The canons400 or s500 is just too heavy, even if it is small.... no manual override and as soon as you learn the camera you will see that you need to spend another $500.00 to buy another toy.... better get a great one now... dont forget that the 2 or 3 megapixel ones were done atr the beginning of thecnological boom in digital cameras and they are not advanced at all.... get a4 or 5 megapix and enjoy great pix for many years !!!
SalBolzano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2004, 4:10 PM   #13

i dont think the optio s4i is in his pricerange, but i was looking at that before i finally bought my camera, and the reviews it got were sub par. i ended up with a kodak ls753...

no hijacking intended
sci0n is offline   Reply With Quote