Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Aug 3, 2011, 12:39 AM   #1
Default Lumix ZS7 / TZ10 issue

Hi All,

I'm new on here, so firstly apologies if this isn't in the correct place.

I have had my Lumix ZS7 for 9 months having upgraded from a TZ3 and so far have had nothing but good things to say about it.

However it's recently it's been playing up when trying to review my previous photos on the camera. After a shoot I can view all the pictures perfectly on the camera, and can copy them to my laptop with no problems. However when I put the SD card back into the camera some of the pictures cannot be displayed and the message 'Cannot play image' is shown. This is not for every photo, but what appears to be a random selection of maybe 8-9 per 50 photo's. The wierd thing is the images are still fine on the SD card as I can still review them on my laptop.

This started happening out of the blue a few weeks ago and at first I thought it must be a corrupted SD card, I've tried formatting the cards and even new SD cards but the fault is still there. It's not affecting the pics themselves and aside from this the camera works fine, but it is a little annoying!

Anybody able to throw some light on this? I've recently moved to Japan so I can't really go to a camera shop as the language barrier would be quite a stumbling block! All help appreciated....

MattCG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links