Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Dec 6, 2011, 7:31 PM   #1
Default Old Cameras.

Hi everyone I was wondering if enyone still uses old style camera. I have my first camera Zenit 11 which is about 25 years old and still works fabulously and I am wondering if someone uses something like that. Long time ago photography was my hobby but after I moved from my old country to Canada it became forgoten, for a while I was thinking of using the old camera again but I dont have a dark room ( I used to develop my own pictures) and now my wife and I are looking to buy our own place and I will make sure I have small space for myself ( ie hobby room) and I am thinking more and more about my own dark room. So I would like to find out if there are people who still use old type of cameras and if I need some help they may have some advice for me.

mistwalker1006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 6, 2011, 8:16 PM   #2

I still have my film SLRs, including a Pentax K1000, a P30t, some EOS film cameras, etc. As for even older cameras, I have a couple Kowa SIXes and an old Brownie.
I still use them, but my film pile is growing, and I'll need to get my new darkroom put together soon, as processing is expensive, and all the nearby places are dropping like flies.
spacer is offline   Reply With Quote