Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jan 8, 2012, 9:00 PM   #41

I am always trying to win a new computer. This one is great! My computer is a so old. I only have a desktop and it needs upgrading in the worst way. No money to buy one so I sure hope I am the winner.
eor2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2012, 9:24 PM   #42

Default What I Would do?

I do not have a desktop. Just using an old Thinkpad now..
I just got my first D-SLR camera in the last month so a new computer will be a while off.
Up until now I have had tons of point and shoot cameras but now I wanted something a little more complex and something that would do more..
So far I love it.. Hope to learn more as soon as I can..

I would like to photograph my wife naked HOWEVER I think the only way this will happen is to use some photo editing..

She would love that... NOT
OPFloridaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2012, 9:57 PM   #43

My wife has the permanent impression that whatever computer she has, it's always less desirable than mine and that she's consequently a bit hard done by.

I would certainly like to have a new computer, but the kind I really want is a good deal less impressive than this red one. But I'd still like to win it - because I would give it to my wife.

Then I'll be able to buy exactly the computer that I want, while my wife's new, red computer will be obviously be the superior one.

That should make both of us equally happy.
Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2012, 10:03 PM   #44

It would be a great upgrade for my current system.

MAR's Flickr
Mugmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 4:19 AM   #45

Default Weddingdress

I would love to have this one because it's my favorite color and even the color of my weddingdress

With this computer i can edit my photo's en make a splendid book of our honeymoon.
BuBke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 11:33 AM   #46

Default No power to full power

I would use it as my power station and dump my clunky laptop
D9rockroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 12:06 PM   #47

Default Awesome computer

I would love to have this computer. Been wanting to build one like this for a really long time.

RichnNancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 12:17 PM   #48

I would love to win this computer so my wife could use the nice, powerhungy photo editing programs to post process my pictures because she manages to find something wrong with every photo I take! With this computer, I would not have to listen to how long it takes her to fix my mistakes with her three year old slow laptop. If I win this computer, it may help preserve my marriage!
lakensea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 2:41 PM   #49

Red is power, hence the red power tie for business people and the red carpet for celebrities and VIP’s. In some cultures, red denotes purity, joy, and celebration. Red is the color of happiness and prosperity in China and may be used to attract good luck.

I would use this computer with its color to give me the power and good luck to get through the chemo I am now doing, plus the radiation to follow. My current computer has many glitches that I don’t have the time or energy to deal with right now. Why not start fresh with a new one? Sounds good to me.

Winning this computer would symbolize to me that my luck is changing and I will be celebrating after getting over these small hurdles of life. Good luck to all!
shogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 4:42 PM   #50

If I win this computer I'd be able to run Lightroom a whole lot faster and that would make me more apt to spend more time in post processing.
Alowisney is offline   Reply With Quote