Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Jul 18, 2003, 7:34 AM   #21

Originally Posted by twesterd
So, If somebody is most concerned with price, I don't think PhotoShop would even be considered.
In that case, there's Photoshop Elements, which is much closer to the price of Paintshop Pro.

Originally Posted by David Elson
I have never found photoshop to be a difficult programme to learn.
Everyone has their own aptitudes...just because you didn't find it difficult, doesn't mean that someone else won't. To me things like fixing cars, fixing electronics, doing electrical wiring and plumbing are all second nature to me without thinking...but I don't nor can't assume that it's simple, or even capable for everyone.

Personally, I dislike Photoshop...instead I use Corel's PhotoPaint which has a lot of the same power and can even use the same Photoshop filters.
Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote