Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Aug 17, 2002, 5:18 AM   #1
Default Help Me Decide which Camera to Sell

HI! I've 2 Digital Cameras and would like to sell one of them. 1 is a Casio QV3-EX and the other one is a Olympus C200Zoom, although I'm new to Digital photography. I don't know which is a better camera, can you help me decide which one to keep.
Bilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 17, 2002, 11:13 AM   #2

That would be hard to do. Which one do you "like" best?

The C2000Z is a great little camera - easy to buy an Olympus housing for and takes great underwater images. The Casio is also a nice camera. Which "feels" the best for your purposes??

[Edited on 8-17-2002 by Lin Evans]
Lin Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2002, 5:02 AM   #3

OK 1st off : your Casio is a higher standard, plus more compact camera than your Olympus, which although, is a more recent model . and as Lin mentioned above the value will depend more on how U, the owner, place it, since the resale amount would not be a /vast/ difference .

if U want more resale value, keep in mind Olympus is more popular than Casio models, as U can see from the number of posts in the makers' section of this Forum .

but personally, I like the higher definition, yet more compact, uses CF cards rather than SmartMedia, plus more expensive-looking Casio, so will keep this .
Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2002, 12:30 PM   #4

Do you really have to sell one? I have had 20 SLR film cameras and 4 digitals - and heaven knows how many lenses. I have sold all but 2, and I have regretted every one. (I never learn.) You will get very little for a used camera, and you might be surprised to find later that you're sorry you sold. You might find a deserving young kid one day and wish that you had that camera to lend or give.
Robert Eastburg is offline   Reply With Quote