Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Feb 15, 2013, 9:06 AM   #1
Default Photo Sharing

Hi,am a new member to this site could anyone please tell me how photo sharing sites are helpful in real time..
Thanks in advance..
jacobhenry1232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 18, 2013, 5:52 AM   #2

Define "helpful". What are you looking for in photosharing?

Business delivery to clients? Typically use (free) Dropbox as an easy alternative, and serves the current clientele. The ironic part is, the more people I deliver through Dropbox, I'm given more space as they sign up...and not a risk of exceeding capacity. I currently have 42 folders. If it gets to the point where I need more structure and security would probably go with a dedicated client login system through zenfolio.

Personal: Again, Dropbox if files exceed email maximum limits. For general play and contributing to social voyerism and personal relaxation...Facebook, Photobucket, or Flickr. Obviously, those are for just having fun and typically, with their Terms of Use ownership issues, don't have my best stuff. Photobucket is particurally good for posting a picture in a forum in lieu of their photo upload option. Plus more flexable as can post multiple photos on the same thread and write between the photos.
tizeye is offline   Reply With Quote