Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Mar 8, 2004, 8:07 AM   #1
Default digital camera

Hi all, I would have liked to post this in the digital camera section, but they are seperated my make, and I do not know which one to get, so i posted here. I need help choosing a digial camera. I am looking for 3.2 megap because I find they are cheaper and ideal for 4x6 printing which is what the camera is for 90% of the time. But I see many models for this so here is what I would like for the best possible price. ( not SLR's )

1. most important, how soon after I take the picture can I take the next one ? My first camera which is 1 megapixel and 4 years old has a 10 or 15 second delay before I can take another pic.

2. same as above, but how soon can I take another pic when using flash, is it the same ?

3. is there a delay between when I press the button and when the pic is actually taken, I find with my littel dinosaur, there is a half second delay which is a pain when trying to time your shot.

4. lens quality, I realize SLR's are much superior, but I have a 35mm SLR that is expensive that I use but my wife will be printing from this new digital camera and I want as good results as possible.

Thanks everyone
AMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links