Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Aug 31, 2002, 2:28 PM   #1
Default decisions, decisions

I am looking to purchase my 1st digital camera and have read quite a bit of reviews so any advise would be very much appreciated......Mainly the camera would be used for outdoor photography, landscapes, nature, as well as close up shots to post on the web......I have been to a few stores just to see how cameras look and feel first hand and I prefer the ones with a grip to them as opposed to a flat type and the olympus did catch my fancy .......since it seems that extra assessories need to be purchased my price range for just the camera alone would be in a range up to $350....Also since I probally will purchase online any suggestions for a trusty online site will help me with this quest.....Thanks
nodave3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 31, 2002, 2:35 PM   #2

I used this site for reviews as well as a few additional sites. For my purchase I went to Amazon.com, but they did not have the Nikon CP4500 available, so I followed a link for www.ritzcamera.com and found what I needed there.

You know what you are going to shoot mainly and you have your price range, so you are in good shape. Good luck with the search!
Jaseball is offline   Reply With Quote