Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old May 3, 2004, 9:27 PM   #1

Why the change on the message board. This format is not as easy to read (really). Also the post screen is black and you can't see the text. Hope you change it back.

R. Ritter
rritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 3, 2004, 10:41 PM   #2

Use this link http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/m..._preferences=1and under preferences change Board Theme to default. It's a light grey background and very easy to read. He's not going to change back. Stick with it for a while it really is workable.

For everybody who likes changes and other silly things http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/.../pageindex.htm

ImKayd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2004, 8:28 PM   #3

OK. Steve's not changing the form. So we loose a great and easy form to navigate. When I paste text in to the text box it paste as black text and with the background being black you have no visible text. I have to highlight the text and select a color. This worked great on the old form without the extra steps. Oh yea white isn't an option.
rritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2004, 12:33 AM   #4

As has been said already, just go into My Account and change the preference for the board's color scheme. Try the option "Default"

As for WHY did we change the forum software - the answer is the old forums could not handle the traffic load and the administrator's maintenance features sucked.

steve is offline   Reply With Quote