Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > General Discussion

Old Sep 16, 2004, 3:52 PM   #1

I know I know this is kinda silly, but i'm a fan of my camera phone and I use mine quite often. But unfortunetly I'm not a big fan of my phone. Are there any good cell phones with cameras? I found one that has a removeable memory card and a 1.2 megapixel camera(which means nothing to me) but it has a flash and its a camcorder as well. Oh, its the motorola MPx220. So if anyone knows anything about this or others, please let me know.
loony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 23, 2004, 12:05 PM   #2

Well, haven't played with it but here's a 3.2mp 3x model from Samsung that's kinda neat:
Mikefellh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2004, 8:40 AM   #3

I think it's going to be a good while before we have phones that even take "decent" photos here in the U.S. I did a search on the MPx220 and found a random comment from someone who got a review model which basically said, "an improvement over the last model but it still manages to take crappy pictures".

I think everyone has a different view on what a "crappy picture" might be, but I'd give it another 2 years before camera photos reach the level of good 1.3 MP cameras (with memory cards).

atlantagreg is offline   Reply With Quote